Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Intro

Hi, my name is Federico and I am an economist from Caracas, Venezuela. The objective of this blog is to publicly discuss (so everyone can comment) about religion so we can reach some conclusions. My friend Roberto (Tico) will also be posting.
We are both "catholics", born in Caracas who studied in a catholic school and a catholic university. We also both decided at some point during high scool to simply put religion aside as we found many inconsistencies in what we were being taught but could not really find any answers. I really don't want to go into too many details in the intro as all these things will hopefully be discussed in subsequent posts.
The idea is to initially post by subjects (for example death or heaven or confession) although I bet all subjects will be mixed up in a short time.
I hope these words don't get lost in the net and we reach some definite truths that will put our minds at ease about these subjects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home